Ciklum’s Client owned Software Development Nearshoring / Outsourcing Centre locations
To satisfy our clients’ development needs, at Ciklum we have built a strong presence in Ukraine, Belarus and Pakistan, offering access to some of the World’s best IT talent across all technologies.Our Client owned custom Software Development Centres are home to our 200+ Clients.
Today Ciklum has:
- 6 software development offices in Ukraine: Kiev, Kharkov, Lviv, Dnepropetrovsk, Vinnitsa and Odessa
- 1 software development office in Minsk (Belarus)
- 2 development offices in Pakistan: Islamabad and Lahore
- 5 sales offices across the world: Copenhagen (DK), London (UK), Zurich (CH), Tel Aviv (IL) and New York (USA).
While Ciklum’s Head Office is located in Kiev, having such an abundance of office locations gives Ciklum a strategic advantage of being able to offer clients access to a very larger pool of IT resources across different skills and market salaries.
Thus the market pool of IT specialists available for Ciklum clients:
- Ukraine – at least 75,000 specialists (expected to double until 2020)
- Pakistan – more than 135,000 specialists
- Belarus – 40,000 specialists (country goal is 300,000+ in 2015)
The largest pool of engineering resources in central and Eastern Europe (CEE), with around 25 percent of the CEE IT offshoring market, and the highest ratio of research and development to IT services make Ukraine a major location for IT outsourcing.
A strong education system and cost-competitive salaries, together with a reasonably strong workforce, have enabled Belarus to develop a mature IT outsourcing industry, supporting the country as an alternative destination for offshore activities, especially software development.