- Capital and the largest city of Ukraine, pop. 4 mil people
- App. 200 institutions of higher education, including a large number of technical universities and the oldest higher education institution in Eastern Europe, the Kiev-Mohyla Academy (founded in 1632)
- 6,000 IT graduates annually, 30% join Software Development companies, covering all specializations
- Large international airport with frequent departures (2-3h flight) to most European cities, including London , Amsterdam, Paris, Munich, Frankfurt, Zurich, Vienna, Stockholm, and Copenhagen
- Ciklum opened its first office in Ukraine in Kiev in January 2002
Want to know how Kiev looks like?
Watch the video below!
PARTNERS AND CERTIIFICATION