- Vinnytsia represents our ‘regions concept’, whereby in Ukraine there is a number of cities (pop. up to 400 k) with IT specialists of a more general level within mainstream technologies (such as JAVA, .Net, PHP, and testers) at a cost up to 30% lower that of Kyiv.
- Major Air force base since WW II, today home to the Ukrainian Air Force Command
- Accessible by car (app. 3h from Kiev) and train (many options per day from Kiev, takes app. 2.5 h)
- Couple of IT focused graduate institutions, including Vinnytsia State Technical University, however a small pool of IT resources comparing to large Ukrainian cities.
- Ciklum opened office in Vinnytsia in August 2010
PARTNERS AND CERTIIFICATION