Gartner recognized Ciklum as an innovative Cool Vendor in Application Services. The Research “Cool Vendors in Application Services in 2018” highlights vendors that provide disruptive solutions with value propositions that align with evolving business requirements in a cloud-based business ecosystem.
The mobile enterprise application market is estimated to grow to USD 98.03 billion by 2021
Source: Research and Markets
With increased demand for application development, companies look not only for a service provider but a partner. To find one, businesses should consider a vendor’s expertise, technology capabilities, delivery strategies, innovations and ability to manage specific application issues.
What makes Ciklum a Cool Vendor?
By allocating nearshore resourcing delivery centers in 5 countries (Poland, Spain, Ukraine, Belarus, Pakistan), Ciklum can quickly find and train specialists to the skill level their clients require before landing them in the client’s team.
Ciklum is expanding its offerings and delivers superior agile development, QA & Testing, IoT services, big data analytics, R&D as a service, UX/UI design services and engineering consulting.
* The document may be available as part of your current Gartner subscription
Leading companies rely on Ciklum Application Development Services to:
- Build Mobile, Web, eCommerce Apps
- Execute frontend/backend development, business analysis and testing
- Build MVPs in minimal time frames
- Significantly reduce development costs
- Integrate apps with third party systems
We are very satisfied with our team from Ciklum. The team is very professional and proactive. They suggest cutting-edge improvements. We have a good common understanding of what needs to be achieved and how.Lars Peter Busch, MD Founder at LogBuy
Discover how Ciklum Application Development Services work:
- Read how Ciklum helps LogBuy, a Danish company that distributes discounts and benefits to employees in Denmark’s largest companies, municipalities and organizations.
- Learn how Ciklum developed a Virtual Pharmacist App for Oceans mHealth, a healthcare technology company.
- Observe how Ciklum’s Application Development team developed an innovative VR application on Android Contiki.