- The Augmented Reality software market is expected to reach $35.22 Billion by 2022. How will AR apps proliferate?
- IKEA case: developing an app with Apple’s ARKit to boost customer satisfaction
- “Shop the look in augmented reality” or how Zara transformed shopping experiences with its AR app
- How a 91-year-old candy company PEZ became at the forefront of AR technology?
- AR in B2B: Coca-Cola enabled sales teams to perform better with AR app
- How AR experiences developed by CoverGirl help customers determine their favorite looks?
Augmented reality turns 26 this year. First developed by the U.S. Air Force in 1992, AR has steadily grown into a technology that’s become a staple in our everyday lives. AR’s first major inflection point, Pokémon Go, taught tens of millions of users how to use their phones to interact with virtual objects in the real world. It’s safe to say the digital world is quickly becoming a lot more real.