- What will be the top IT line item for budgeting in the next years?
- Another hot item for IT spending: GDPR compliance. How much will the companies spend on the GDPR compliance in 2020?
- 55% of IT leaders report that the cost for maintenance and management of existing infrastructure has increased over the past 3 years. Will the trend continue to increase?
- How much do companies allocate for cybersecurity?
- Implementing AI systems to automate tedious tasks: a long shot or a well-planned investment?
Worldwide IT spending is projected to total $3.8 trillion in 2019, an increase of 3.2 % from 2018, according to the latest forecast by Gartner, Inc.
This whitepaper outlines some of the key items that many companies are incorporating into their overall IT budgets, and discusses why overall spending is still on the rise. It looks at current and future trends in IT and discusses how they might impact budgets and enterprise IT planning.