- Big data timeline from 2010 to 2018
- Why 80% of business analytics fall within Descriptive Analytics
- Diagnostic Analytics drill-down, data discovery, data mining and correlations
- Predictive Analytics: queries and predictive ML algorithms
- How Prescriptive Analytics can help respond to future risks
Big data is like a person: interrogate it hard enough and it will tell you what you want to hear. There is a hidden meaning to this joke. Four to be precise. Depending on your company’s needs, you can apply four types of data analytics: descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive. Each delivers a different insight to help find optimal solutions.