- Late software releases: What’s it all about?
- The stages of Software Release Life Cycle and how this journey begins
- Does hiring more programmers create more problems when it comes to software delay battles? Investigate this with Frederick Phillips Brooks
- What is the right “strategy” when creating a release schedule? Tips for project leaders
- What steps should be taken to avoid snags in production? Explained by Fred Brooks and Dave Baggett
- CHECKLIST that helps the team be on the same page and keep the right development pace
Delays in software release often spawn a Butterfly Effect of Devastation for IT companies, resulting in “reputation decimation,” job loss, and cost overruns. Late release usually multiples buggy code, and bugs lead directly to financial wrecks.