About this webinar
Artificial Intelligence (AI), big data, machine learning and advanced analytics are now core to the way financial services firms operate. But as levels of sophistication rise, companies must balance the opportunities presented by customer data with greater compliance and ethics.
Unlike few other industries, financial services are critical to our everyday lives. As custodians of our data, financial institutions must therefore continue to operate in an ethical way - using data fairly to create better outcomes for all customers.
In this virtual roundtable, our expert panel explored how you can embed an ethical data framework within your organisation, as well as how to balance the opportunities presented by customer data with greater compliance.
This webinar is suited to:
- Individuals looking to learn about how financial institutions can balance the opportunities presented by customer data with greater compliance and ethics.
- Companies looking to explore how financial services companies can incorporate ethical principles and generate more value for both themselves and their customers.
What you’ll learn
- What AI & big data ethics means in financial services.
- How to incorporate ethical principles into your organisation.
- What a robust ethical data framework looks like.
- How technology can support the implementation of your framework.
- How your business can generate value for yourself and your end customers.