Money20/20 is the year’s best opportunity to capture the conversation in the FinTech and payments world. More than 4,000 attendees, including many senior executives and thought leaders, will be in attendance in Amsterdam from Tuesday 7th to Thursday 9th June.
Over three days, thousands of major FinTech and payments players will come together to network, learn and discover emerging trends in the industry, and understand how their businesses can respond and adapt to maximise their future growth. This blog highlights all the expertise you’ll be able to explore, and covers the latest hot topics that will be in the spotlight at this year’s event.
Which topics will be in the spotlight?
There will be virtually limitless topics of conversation taking place around the show over the three days. But between the packed speaker schedule, and the experts you can consult on the various stands, three in particular stand out:
- Payments: the move towards permission in payment rather than ownership, including the implications of increased sanctions, crypto payments and the rise of payments-as-a-service
- Integration: the vital role embedded finance has to play in a world where FinTech can support better eCommerce, and the technical integrations needed to make it happen
- Consumer apps: emerging trends around mobility and experiences, how customers can access and use their money more quickly and easily, and the development of apps that can support seamless omnichannel experiences.
Explore Ciklum expertise
Ciklum will have several subject matter experts available for meetings and discussions at the show, including our Business Development Director, Matt Sneddon. Matt has been working in the financial IT world since the 1980s, and can trace his expertise all the way back to developing Cobol applications at HSBC which are reputed to still be in use today.
At a time when the financial services industry is undergoing rapid transformation, Matt is keen to emphasise that it is those businesses that innovate that will be best-placed for success. He highlights customer and payment experiences, issues relating to climate change, and the Metaverse as three key areas where FinTech organisations can pursue that innovation.
“Money20/20 helps keep me informed about the latest market developments and also allows me to network with the key decision-makers in the industry,” he says.
Matt recommends three particular sessions to attend at the event:
- How do we rebuild current financial products to be climate positive? (Plantarium Stage, June 7th, 12:00)
- How can marketplaces enable consumerism and experience innovation? (The Summits, June 7th, 14:25)
- How can we augment a payment experience? (Big Picture Stage, June 8th, 16:35)
Visit us at Money 20/20
Ciklum is delighted to be in attendance at Money20/20 for all three days of the event (you can find us on stand B193). We’re looking forward to meeting you and discussing your tech needs and how we can help you innovate, either through a one-to-one meeting or an informal discussion.
Tickets for Money20/20 are on sale now, and you can purchase yours at a discounted rate thanks to Ciklum. Buy your tickets here and use the code CIK200 to make a saving.