Buyer’s remorse around automation programmes is a contentious topic, but with so many organisations struggling to scale or not intending to scale, it is a topic that must be addressed. In 2018, Gartner stated that 40% of businesses would have “buyer’s remorse” regarding RPA programmes by 2021.
We have identified what we believe to be the five main factors that lead organisations to experience buyer’s remorse from their automation programmes.
- What are the five main factors that lead organisations to buyer’s remorse from their automation programmes?
- What is the main barrier of scaling an automation program, and how to avoid it?
- What are the three main components to organisational buy-in and how to work with them to start the automation programme?
- Why is process discovery so essential and how to solve the three problematic areas regarding process discovery?
- How to build a balanced scorecard to take a more holistic view of the benefits associated?
- How to deliver the automation programme at speed?